March 1, 2011

I love it when...

when daddy holds me in his arms

when daddy cuddles me when I cry

when daddy makes me laugh

when daddy takes me out to the bookstore even if I can't read yet ;p

when daddy tries to make me sleep but falls asleep before I do =)

when daddy showers me with kisses!

when daddy tickles me!

when daddy takes me out to see lights

when daddy and I hang around

I thank God you're my DAD!

3 comments:

  1. This is great Sharone! Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! inspiring! love this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so moved by this, I have to stop the tears. You guys are doing such a great job! Can't think of better parents for little Mattie. Please continue to share your story. It is very inspiring for many.

    ReplyDelete

Would like to know what you think. Please leave me a note through this form.